With simple clean lines and square track arms, the Harper collection has a classic profile with a modern attitude.
The padded silhouette and stitching detail on the inside arms add a distinctive flair to the overall design. Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The Harper is covered in soft, supple, top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests. A combination of removable seat cushions and no sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution for durability and lasting comfort.
Leather: Genuine top grain leather on seating areas and arms rests. A split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
Frame: Kiln dried solid wood with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corner block.
Seat Cushion: Removable seat cushion made with premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, and 1.02 kg (2.25 lb.) high resiliency foam. No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back. Button tufted back cushions with polyester fiber to maintain shape.
- Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating, and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits.
- Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful.
- Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth.
- Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.
Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Loveseat: 164 cm × 97 cm × 90 cm (64.5 in. × 38 in. × 35.5 in.)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lb.)
- Interior seat length: 183 cm (72 in.)
- Seat dimensions (W × H): 61 cm × 51 cm (24 in. × 20 in.)
- Seat cushion depth: 56 cm (22 in.)
- Seat cushions thickness: 23 cm (9 in.)
- Arm height: 65 cm (25.5 in.)
- Arm width: 21 cm (8.25 in.)
- Leg height: 13 cm (5 in.)
10 colors available
Request a free sample here!