The iconic legend just went to the tailor and got a new suit.
The Empire collection features stunning button-tufted back cushions, accentuated by beautiful padded and tufted high-rolled arms and solid wood bun feet. The stately pewter nail-head trim is hand applied and intricately outlines the arms and front rails. Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The Empire is covered in soft, supple top-grain leather on all seating areas and armrests with split-grain leather on the front rail, sides and back. A combination of seat cushions and no-sag seat springs provide balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. The pocketed-coil spring seat cushions feature separate springs that are individually wrapped in a fabric encasement, allowing each pocketed spring to move independently of the others. The premium seat cushions are removable and rest on a no-sag spring platform.
Leather: Genuine top grain leather on seating areas and arms rests. A split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
Frame: Kiln dried solid wood with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corner block.
Seat Cushion: Removable seat cushion made with premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, and 1.02 kg (2.25 lb.) high resiliency foam. No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back. Button tufted back cushions with polyester fiber to maintain shape.
- Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating, and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits.
- Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful.
- Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth.
- Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.
Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Chair: 116 cm × 99 cm × 79 cm (45.5 in. × 39 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 41.7 kg (92 lb.)
- Solid wood bun feet in dark brown finish (H): 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- Seat cushion depth: 59.7 cm (23.5 in.)
- Seat cushions thickness: 22.9 cm (9 in.)
10 colors available
Request a free sample here!