- Canadian Made
- Top-grain leather
- Button-tufted back cushions and high-rolled arms
- Bronze Nail-head trim
- Solid wood feet in dark brown finish
The iconic legend just went to the tailor and got a new suit.
A status symbol and statement of power and wealth for hundreds of years
Quite literally, empires have been built from decisions made and discussions had on the iconic button tufted genuine leather “Chesterfield”
And keeping with all important tradition, genuine leather has been used nor only on the seating surfaces and back but also on the sides and front of this iconic collection
Solid kiln dried hardwood for the rigid structure.
Corners are blocked glued and screwed to prevent distortion.
Genuine top grain leather wraps the entire sofa, not just the seating surfaces.
Hand pulled button tufting as well as hand applied nail head trim adds to the authentic look and feel of each piece.
Top-grain leather on all seating areas and armrests
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Removable seat cushions composed of 1.02 kg/m³ (2.25 lb/ft.³) density foam core
- Individually encased coil springs
- Double-wrapped cushions with hollow-fill fibre and down feathers
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Button tufted back cushions with polyester fibre to maintain shape
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Hand applied pewter nail-head trim
- Solid wood bun feet in dark brown finish: 7.6 cm (3 in.) height
- Seat cushion depth: 59.7 cm (23.5 in.)
- Seat cushions thickness: 22.9 cm (9 in.)
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Sofa: 231 cm × 99 cm × 79 cm (91 in. × 39 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 71 kg ( 156 lb )