Offer valid while supplies LAST
The iconic legend just went to the tailor and got a new suit.
A status symbol and statement of power and wealth for hundreds of years. Quite literally, empires have been built from decisions made and discussions had on the iconic button tufted genuine leather “Chesterfield” and keeping with all important tradition, genuine leather has been used not only on the seating surfaces and back but also on the sides and front of this iconic collection.
Leather: Genuine top grain leather on seating areas and arm rest. A split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
Frame: Kiln dried solid wood with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corner block.
Seat Cushion: Removable seat cushion made with premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, and 1.02 kg (2.25 lb.) high resiliency foam. No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back. Button tufted back cushions with polyester fiber to maintain shape.
- Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating, and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits.
- Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful.
- Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth.
- Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.
Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Sofa: 231 cm × 99 cm × 79 cm (91 in. × 39 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 71 kg (156 lb.)
- Chair: 116 cm × 99 cm × 79 cm (45.5 in. × 39 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 41.7 kg (92 lb.)
- Solid wood bun feet in dark brown finish (H): 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- Seat cushion depth: 59.7 cm (23.5 in.)
- Seat cushions thickness: 22.9 cm (9 in.)