Offer valid while supplies LAST
The Century set is an updated mid-century style with modern designs that will liven up your living room.
The set tufted shelter arms and splayed wood legs soften the overall look and bring an air of sophistication to your space. Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln dried solid wood frame. The Century is a full leather set covered in soft, supple water resistant hand rubbed top grain fully aniline dyed Leather.
Leather: Genuine top grain leather on seating areas and arm rest. A split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
Frame: Kiln dried solid wood with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corner block.
Seat Cushion: Removable seat cushion made with premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, and 1.02 kg (2.25 lb.) high resiliency foam. No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back. Button tufted back cushions with polyester fiber to maintain shape.
- Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating, and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits.
- Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful.
- Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth.
- Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.
Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Sofa: 224 cm x 97 cm x 81 cm (88 in. × 38 in. × 32 in.)
- Weight: 80kg (176 lbs.)
- Sofa seat (W x H): 35 in. x 19.5 in.
- Seat cushion depth: 22 in.
- Seat cushion thickness: 3.5 in.
- Arm height: 31 in.
- Arm width: 8.5 in.