The Britton collection is the quintessential definition of sumptuous indulgence and underlying authenticity.
Where deals are made with a handshake, and nights turn into mornings with your closest friends. The rich leather speaks quality and lasts decades. The Britton collection is a toast to lifetime quality, to bespoke materials, to substances that transcends fad, to arriving, to shopping smart, to the understanding of enduring value, to the manifestation of achievement, to you. You’ve earned it.
Leather: Genuine top grain leather on seating areas and arms rests. A split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
Frame: Kiln dried solid wood with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corner block.
Seat Cushion: Seat cushion made with premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, and 1.02 kg (2.25 lb.) high resiliency foam. No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back. Button tufted back cushions with polyester fiber to maintain shape.
- Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating, and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits.
- Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful.
- Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth.
- Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.
Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Ottoman: 74 cm x 59 cm x 44 cm (29 in. x 23 in. x 17 in.)
- Seat Height: 46 cm (18 in.)
- Leg Height: 5 cm (2 in.)
Request a free sample here!