New Haven Chair
- 100% Top Grain Leather
- Down Feather Seating
- Kiln-dried Solid Wood Frame with Glued Corner Blocks
- Seat Cushions are Removable
The New Haven Collection is a smart and sassy addition to your space. This simple, classic design is 100% leather, ensuring it will stand the test of time. The New Haven works all the angles with its bold rectangular silhouette and sleek track arms for an air of sophistication. You are sure to breathe new life into your room with the New Haven.
- Solid wood legs in dark brown finish
- Top-grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests
- Split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Removable seat cushions composed of 1.02 kg/m³ (2.25 lb/ft.³) density foam core
- Seats contain individually encased coil springs
- Cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fibre and down feathers
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fibre to maintain its shape
- Back cushions are removable and held in place by interlocking fabric strips
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Seat cushion depth: 55.9 cm (22 in.)
- Seat cushion thickness: 22.9 cm (9 in.)
- Seat dimensions (W × H): 64.8 cm × 129.5 cm (25.5 in. × 20 in.)
- Arm height: 64.8 cm (25.5 in.)
- Arm width: 10.2 cm (4 in.)
- Leg height: 12.7 cm (5 in.)
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Chair: 86.4 cm × 96.5 cm × 88.9 cm (34 in. × 38 in. × 35 in.)
- Interior seat length: 64.8 cm (25.5 in.)
- Weight: 31.8 kg (70 lb.)
Amax® products come with a limited warranty, which applies to defects in products that are used exclusively for personal, family, or household purposes by the original purchaser. It does not cover rental, business, commercial or institutional uses. The warranty does not extend to damages resulting from accident, misuse, negligence, or abnormal use.
Frames have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Metal reclining/inclining mechanisms and springs have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 5 years from the date of purchase. The reclining mechanisms that we use in our motion products can handle a maximum load of 350 lbs only.
Electric motors have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Electrical components and electrically operated lifting and rolling mechanisms have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. Care should be taken that frame is not set upon any
electrical cords. Variant difference in voltage/current ratios can damage electrical components. Electrical components should not be placed in a wet or damp area which could risk shock or fire.
Padding and foam have a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. To keep your cushions new and fluffy, avoid sitting in one area constantly and use the seating areas evenly. It is also important not to lean, sit or reach over the back cushions of furniture. The warranty does not cover defects arising from the above misuse of the cushions.
Leather has a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. Leather must be cleaned in accordance with our ‘Furniture Care’ Guide. Please note that the warranty does not cover soiling, fading, stretching, wrinkling, and creasing arising from negligence, misuse, accidents, and improper cleaning. It is important to note that no two pieces of leather are similar, leather has natural wrinkles as well as all leather have slight color, texture, and grain variations. Some of our collections use a unique hand-rubbed leather upholstery. The intricate hand-rubbing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means that the overall leather is not solid color, it is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-rubbing process may expose the natural blemishes and imperfections of real leather, as a result of which scars and natural lines may show; it is these very characteristics that enhance the overall appeal of premium leather and will not be construed as defects. Leather is inclined to stretch and will show up as creasing on cushion tops. On deep buttoned furniture this can lead to opening of pleats that is normal for this type of upholstery and will not be considered as defect.