The Neo was designed with your ultimate comfort in mind. The collection has generous padding and plush upholstery options, along with no-sag springs for durable seating. With electric recliner action from the Leggett & Platt reclining mechanism, the Neo will let you make yourself at home with its sleek style and exceptional comfort.
Includes: left-hand facing loveseat with 1 left side reclining seat, 1 armless chair (not reclining), corner wedge, 1 right-hand facing loveseat with 1 right side reclining seat
- Colour: brown
- Top grain leather covers all touch surfaces and foot rest
- Leather match covers the outside arms and outside backs
- Seat cushions with memory foam
- No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution
- Pocket coil seat cushions feature 1 kg (2.2 lb.) foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fibre
- High-resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibre
- Back cushions with bagged and channeled polyester fibre to keep shape and comfort
- Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks
- Leggett & Platt reclining mechanism
- Infinite position power recline with Okin motor
- Built-in USB charging ports on each recliner control panel
- Armless chair can be placed either between the left-hand facing loveseat and wedge, or between the right-hand facing loveseat and wedge
- For power reclining pieces, each cord length is 160 cm (63 in.)
- 1 cord for left-hand facing loveseat, 1 cord for right-hand facing loveseat
- Weight limit: 159 kg (350 lb.)
- Seat height: 51 cm (20 in.)
- Seat depth: 55 cm (21.5 in.)
- Wall proximity: 8 cm (3 in.)
- Length when fully reclined is: 160 cm (63 in.)
- Wall proximity: 8 cm (3 in.)
- Length when fully reclined: 160 cm (63 in.)
Amax® products come with a limited warranty, which applies to defects in products that are used exclusively for personal, family, or household purposes by the original purchaser. It does not cover rental, business, commercial or institutional uses. The warranty does not extend to damages resulting from accident, misuse, negligence, or abnormal use.
Frames have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Metal reclining/inclining mechanisms and springs have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 5 years from the date of purchase. The reclining mechanisms that we use in our motion products can handle a maximum load of 350 lbs only.
Electric motors have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Electrical components and electrically operated lifting and rolling mechanisms have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. Care should be taken that frame is not set upon any
electrical cords. Variant difference in voltage/current ratios can damage electrical components. Electrical components should not be placed in a wet or damp area which could risk shock or fire.
Padding and foam have a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. To keep your cushions new and fluffy, avoid sitting in one area constantly and use the seating areas evenly. It is also important not to lean, sit or reach over the back cushions of furniture. The warranty does not cover defects arising from the above misuse of the cushions.
Leather has a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. Leather must be cleaned in accordance with our ‘Furniture Care’ Guide. Please note that the warranty does not cover soiling, fading, stretching, wrinkling, and creasing arising from negligence, misuse, accidents, and improper cleaning. It is important to note that no two pieces of leather are similar, leather has natural wrinkles as well as all leather have slight color, texture, and grain variations. Some of our collections use a unique hand-rubbed leather upholstery. The intricate hand-rubbing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means that the overall leather is not solid color, it is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-rubbing process may expose the natural blemishes and imperfections of real leather, as a result of which scars and natural lines may show; it is these very characteristics that enhance the overall appeal of premium leather and will not be construed as defects. Leather is inclined to stretch and will show up as creasing on cushion tops. On deep buttoned furniture this can lead to opening of pleats that is normal for this type of upholstery and will not be considered as defect.