Kennedy 3-Piece Sectional
- Top-grain leather
- Button-tufted back cushions, high-rolled arms, pewter nail-head trim
- Solid wood feet in dark brown finish
The Kennedy Collection features stunning button-tufted back cushions, accentuated by beautiful padded and tufted high rolled arms and solid wood bun feet. The stately Bronze nail-head trim is hand applied and intricately outlines the arms and front rails, adding the perfect finishing touch to this exquisite piece. The Kennedy Collection has generous seating for your guests and is constructed to stand the test of time.
Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The Kennedy is covered in soft, supple Top Grain Leather on all seating areas and arms rests with split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back. A combination of seat cushions and no sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. The pocketed-coil spring seat cushions feature separate springs that are individually wrapped in a fabric encasement, allowing each pocketed spring to move independently of the others. The pocket coil seat springs are encased in a 2.25 lbs density high resiliency foam. For added comfort and support, each cushion is double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers. The premium seat cushions are removable and rest on a no-sag spring platform ensuring the support and comfort you desire.
Set includes: 1 left-arm facing loveseat, 1 wedge, and 1 right-arm facing loveseat
- Top-grain leather on all seating areas and armrests
- Split-grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Removable seat cushions composed of 1.02 kg/m³ (2.25 lb/ft.³) density foam core
- Individually encased coil springs
- Double-wrapped cushions with hollow-fill fibre and down feathers
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Button tufted back cushions with polyester fibre to maintain shape
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Hand applied pewter nail-head trim
- Solid wood bun feet in dark brown finish: 7.6 cm (3 in.) height
- Seat cushion depth: 59.7 cm (23.5 in.)
- Seat cushions thickness: 22.9 cm (9 in.)
- Sectional seat dimensions (W × H): 99 cm × 50.8 cm (39 in. × 20 in.)
- Arm height: 76.2 cm (30 in.)
- Sectional arm width: 27.9 cm (11 in.)
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- 3-piece Sectional Overall: 254 cm × 254 cm × 78.7 cm (100 in. × 100 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 131.5 kg (290 lb.)
- Left-arm facing loveseat: 127 cm × 94 cm × 78.7 cm (50 in. × 37 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 46.7 kg (103 lb.)
- Wedge: 127 cm × 127 cm × 78.7 cm (50 in. × 50 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 38.1 kg (84 lb.)
- Right-arm facing loveseat: 127 cm × 94 cm × 78.7 cm (50 in. × 37 in. × 31 in.)
- Weight: 46.7 kg (103 lb.)
Amax® products come with a limited warranty, which applies to defects in products that are used exclusively for personal, family, or household purposes by the original purchaser. It does not cover rental, business, commercial or institutional uses. The warranty does not extend to damages resulting from accident, misuse, negligence, or abnormal use.
Frames have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Metal reclining/inclining mechanisms and springs have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 5 years from the date of purchase. The reclining mechanisms that we use in our motion products can handle a maximum load of 350 lbs only.
Electric motors have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Electrical components and electrically operated lifting and rolling mechanisms have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. Care should be taken that frame is not set upon any
electrical cords. Variant difference in voltage/current ratios can damage electrical components. Electrical components should not be placed in a wet or damp area which could risk shock or fire.
Padding and foam have a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. To keep your cushions new and fluffy, avoid sitting in one area constantly and use the seating areas evenly. It is also important not to lean, sit or reach over the back cushions of furniture. The warranty does not cover defects arising from the above misuse of the cushions.
Leather has a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. Leather must be cleaned in accordance with our ‘Furniture Care’ Guide. Please note that the warranty does not cover soiling, fading, stretching, wrinkling, and creasing arising from negligence, misuse, accidents, and improper cleaning. It is important to note that no two pieces of leather are similar, leather has natural wrinkles as well as all leather have slight color, texture, and grain variations. Some of our collections use a unique hand-rubbed leather upholstery. The intricate hand-rubbing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means that the overall leather is not solid color, it is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-rubbing process may expose the natural blemishes and imperfections of real leather, as a result of which scars and natural lines may show; it is these very characteristics that enhance the overall appeal of premium leather and will not be construed as defects. Leather is inclined to stretch and will show up as creasing on cushion tops. On deep buttoned furniture this can lead to opening of pleats that is normal for this type of upholstery and will not be considered as defect.