Nottingham Top Grain Leather Collection
$900.00 – $1,900.00
- Genuine top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests
- Split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Tufted backs and arms
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Hand applied nail head trim
- Removable down-filled seat cushions
Surprising comfort that does not sacrifice elegance and style, perfectly describes the Nottingham top grain leather collection. The graceful tufting covers the back and arms creating a modern interpretation of a classic design. The shelter rolled arms are highlighted by hand-applied nailhead trim, enhancing the timeless style. The serpentine front rail and solid wood-turned bun feet add the perfect finishing touch. Luxurious multi-tone grey leather shows a subtle variation of light and dark areas giving the Nottingham a polished and inviting appeal.
- 100% Leather
- Down Feather Seating
- Kiln-dried Solid Wood Frame with Glued Corner Blocks
- Seat Cushions are Removable
- Free Premium White Glove Shipping
Please email email@example.com to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
- Sofa Dimensions: 234 cm W × 100 cm D × 81 cm H (94 in. × 39.5 in. × 32 in.), Interior seat length: 168 cm (66 in.), Weight: 81 kg (178 lb.)
- Loveseat Dimensions: 184 cm W × 100 cm D × 81 cm H (72.5 in. × 39.5 in. × 32 in.), Interior seat length: 114 cm (45 in.), Weight: 61 kg (134 lb.)
- Chair: 130 cm W × 100 cm D × 81 cm H (51 in. × 39.5 in. × 32 in.), Interior seat length: 58 cm (23 in.), Weight: 41 kg (90 lb.)
- Ottoman: 114 cm W × 86 cm D × 50 cm H (45 in. × 34 in. × 19.5 in.), Weight: 18 kg (39 lb.)
- Solid wood legs height: 13 cm (5 in.)
- Seat cushion thickness: 21.59 cm (8.5 in.)
- Seat height: 52.07 cm (20.5 in.)
- Seat depth: 58.42 cm (23 in.)
- Arm height: 76.2 cm (30 in.)
- Arm width: 35.56 cm (14 in.)
Amax® products come with a limited warranty, which applies to defects in products that are used exclusively for personal, family, or household purposes by the original purchaser. It does not cover rental, business, commercial or institutional uses. The warranty does not extend to damages resulting from accident, misuse, negligence, or abnormal use.
Frames have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Metal reclining/inclining mechanisms and springs have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 5 years from the date of purchase. The reclining mechanisms that we use in our motion products can handle a maximum load of 350 lbs only.
Electric motors have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Electrical components and electrically operated lifting and rolling mechanisms have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. Care should be taken that frame is not set upon any
electrical cords. Variant difference in voltage/current ratios can damage electrical components. Electrical components should not be placed in a wet or damp area which could risk shock or fire.
Padding and foam have a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. To keep your cushions new and fluffy, avoid sitting in one area constantly and use the seating areas evenly. It is also important not to lean, sit or reach over the back cushions of furniture. The warranty does not cover defects arising from the above misuse of the cushions.
Leather has a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. Leather must be cleaned in accordance with our ‘Furniture Care’ Guide. Please note that the warranty does not cover soiling, fading, stretching, wrinkling, and creasing arising from negligence, misuse, accidents, and improper cleaning. It is important to note that no two pieces of leather are similar, leather has natural wrinkles as well as all leather have slight color, texture, and grain variations. Some of our collections use a unique hand-rubbed leather upholstery. The intricate hand-rubbing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means that the overall leather is not solid color, it is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-rubbing process may expose the natural blemishes and imperfections of real leather, as a result of which scars and natural lines may show; it is these very characteristics that enhance the overall appeal of premium leather and will not be construed as defects. Leather is inclined to stretch and will show up as creasing on cushion tops. On deep buttoned furniture this can lead to opening of pleats that is normal for this type of upholstery and will not be considered as defect.