The straight lines of the silhouette, square track arms and solid wood feet gracefully set the stage for this timeless design. The Chatsworth is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The Chatsworth Collection is covered in soft, supple top grain leather on all seating areas and arm rests with split grain leather on the front rails, sides and back.
A combination of the seat cushions and no sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. The pocketed-coil spring seat cushions feature separate springs that are individually wrapped in a fabric encasement, allowing each pocketed spring to move independently of the others. The pocket coil seat springs are encased in a 2.25 lbs density high resiliency foam. For added comfort and durability, each cushion is double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers. This ensures the seat will always look plump and full, keeping its firmness while maintaining a soft look. The seat cushions are removable and rest on a no-sag spring platform to ensure the support you need and the comfort you desire. The back cushions are attached and removable for easy cleaning.
- Hand-rubbed finish for rich burnished patina effect
- Solid wood legs
- Individually encased coil springs
- Cushions are double-wrapped with hollow-fill fibre and down feathers.
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fibre to maintain its shape
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Pocket coil springs are encase with 1.02 kg/m³ (2.25 lb./ft.³) density high-resiliency foam
- Removable seat and back cushions for easy cleaning
- Top-grain leather on all seating areas and arm rests
- Split grain leather on the front rails, sides and back
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Overall Sectional Dimensions: 126” L x 99” W x 35″ H, Overall Weight: 321 lbs
- Left-Facing Loveseat Dimensions: 60” L x 39” W x 35” H, Weight 99 lbs
- Wedge Dimensions: 39” L x 39” W x 35” H, Weight 77 lbs
- Armless Chair Dimensions: 27” L x 39” W x 35” H, Weight 46 lbs
- Right-Facing Loveseat Dimensions: 60” L x 39” W x 35” H, Weight 99 lbs
- Seat cushion depth is 23”
- Seat cushions are 9” thick
- Seat dimensions are 26.5” W x 19.5” H
- Arm height is 25”
- Arm width is 7”
- Solid wood legs 2” H
Amax® products come with a limited warranty, which applies to defects in products that are used exclusively for personal, family, or household purposes by the original purchaser. It does not cover rental, business, commercial or institutional uses. The warranty does not extend to damages resulting from accident, misuse, negligence, or abnormal use.
Frames have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Metal reclining/inclining mechanisms and springs have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 5 years from the date of purchase. The reclining mechanisms that we use in our motion products can handle a maximum load of 350 lbs only.
Electric motors have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Electrical components and electrically operated lifting and rolling mechanisms have a limited warranty against manufacturing faults and defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. Care should be taken that frame is not set upon any
electrical cords. Variant difference in voltage/current ratios can damage electrical components. Electrical components should not be placed in a wet or damp area which could risk shock or fire.
Padding and foam have a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. To keep your cushions new and fluffy, avoid sitting in one area constantly and use the seating areas evenly. It is also important not to lean, sit or reach over the back cushions of furniture. The warranty does not cover defects arising from the above misuse of the cushions.
Leather has a limited warranty against defects for 1 year from the date of purchase under normal domestic use. Leather must be cleaned in accordance with our ‘Furniture Care’ Guide. Please note that the warranty does not cover soiling, fading, stretching, wrinkling, and creasing arising from negligence, misuse, accidents, and improper cleaning. It is important to note that no two pieces of leather are similar, leather has natural wrinkles as well as all leather have slight color, texture, and grain variations. Some of our collections use a unique hand-rubbed leather upholstery. The intricate hand-rubbing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means that the overall leather is not solid color, it is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-rubbing process may expose the natural blemishes and imperfections of real leather, as a result of which scars and natural lines may show; it is these very characteristics that enhance the overall appeal of premium leather and will not be construed as defects. Leather is inclined to stretch and will show up as creasing on cushion tops. On deep buttoned furniture this can lead to opening of pleats that is normal for this type of upholstery and will not be considered as defect.